Kenzo Futaki (1873-1966), the first chairman of the Japanese Society of Comprehensive Medicine, advocated the 20 virtues of brown rice. This is a lot of individual nutrition, so I put together the essence of Brown Rice Shitoku. Although Kenzo Futaki was suffering from kidney disease, he was active until 93 years old with a unique brown rice vegetarian diet.
1. Protein is 20% more than white rice.
2.It is rich in fat.
3. Carbohydrates are not inferior at all.
4. Many minerals.
5.Rich in vitamins. Especially B is large.
6.There is diastase. Many in the sugar layer, help digestion.
7. Many fibrous cortices. Improve bowel movements.
8. Complete diet. Feeding chickens with white rice dies.
9. Brown rice is alive. White rice has been dead since it was milled.
10. Brown rice does not deteriorate. It is the same as peeling a fruit on a fruit and immediately getting moldy.
11.Good taste. Brown rice is not sweet when placed on the tongue, but as you chew it, a taste like sweetness, protein taste or fat taste is born.
12.Have a good mastication habit.
13.Food is naturally reduced.
14. If you use brown rice, you can naturally make two meals a day.
15.Brown rice is easy to cook. If it is hard, it can be cooked twice and there is no mistake.
16.Only simple foods are suitable for brown rice. If the taste is complicated, the taste of brown rice will disappear.
17.Preference becomes simple. Becomes an abomination of gastronomy.
18.Brown rice is freely and widely applicable to children, sick people and women.
19.Increased health. The resistance is increased and the life is extended.
20.The economy becomes easier.